10 April 2008

Great Strides + other stuff

So I heard from a certain someone that it is a problem that I have not written anything since February something. I will attempt to catch up briefly, but...

First and foremost, please consider donating to the CF foundation. I will be participating in the Great Strides Event at Lake Calhoun on May 3. Here is a link to my page which can give you lots more info!


Now here's the update:
Since February 21, I have
  • lost roughly 11 more pounds (yay, me!)
  • read 11 books
    • Geek Love, by Katherine Dunn
    • In the Woods, by Tana French
    • Then We Came to the End, by Joshua Ferris
    • The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox, by Maggie O' Farrell
    • Heart-Shaped Box, by Joe Hill
    • The Shotgun Rule, by Charlie Huston
    • I Love You, Beth Cooper, by Larry Doyle
    • Sharp Objects, by Gillian Flynn
    • My Lover's Lover, by Maggie O'Farrell
    • The Raw Shark Texts, by Steven Hall
    • The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
  • I have also gone to the Y roughly a million times
  • also grocery shopping 2 million times
  • I have gone to 3 book club meetings
  • watched the Oscars
  • saw Bob Mould @ First Avenue
  • saw the U2 3D movie @ IMAX
  • won a ham and a cake playing bingo at the hospital where my mom works
  • taken an acting class at the Guthrie
  • saw a fashion show @ Rosedale, featuring Tim Gunn
  • saw Duff from Ace of Cakes @ MoA
  • went to the Twins home opener
  • helped out with Operation Glass Slipper @ MoA
  • saw Leatherheads
  • took a fitness class called Zumba
Now I have to go eat dinner before the kids get home... Don't forget to click on the link to support the CF foundation... and maybe in another month or so, I'll have another update!!

2 comments:

Vibajiba said...

WOOHOO!!! You did it! See you've been having a life you just think you don't. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.