26 December 2007

I can't stop.

I don't know what has happened to me. I've never been a big fan of shopping, but lately it's all I do. I'm sure it's just all the good sales for the holidays, right? I mean, I had to finish the holiday shopping in a hurry, because I kept buying things for myself.

Tonight we had dinner at my parents' house so that we could celebrate Christmas with the munchkins. They were so hyped up, it made me wonder why I missed them yesterday! Anyhow, they finally got to open all their gifts. After they left to go home, I was going to stop at the mall before going to the Y. Never did make it to the Y, but I did buy myself a new pair of shoes, jeans, a shirt, a belt, 2 necklaces and 3 pairs of earrings. Mind you, I spent less than $90 for these things, but it really wasn't necessary, was it? I'm not sure what has happened to me, but 2008 better be the Year of Mia Not Spending Extraneous Money.

Anyhow, I hope everyone had a very merry and wonderful Christmas. Thank goodness it's over for another year. Bring on NYE!

1 comment:

KarzyBear said...

Oh Mia Claire-I am happy that you are spending money on yourself. It then makes me feel good about spending money on myself:) J/K. I think you might want to spend \ money on yourself, because you have more confidence in yourself with all the weight you are losing! Keep up the good work, you look FABULOUS!