13 December 2007

It's getting late...

I keep going shopping and buying things for myself and not gifts for others. I'm not sure what that says about me, but it can't be good. I was going to go shopping tonight to try and get serious about the Christmas gifts, but I didn't feel like it after I went to the Y. Maybe I will be able to fit it in this weekend. Or not. There's always next week, right?

My dad gave me his Netflix copy of the Bourne Ultimatum, which I wanted to see way back when it came out, and still have not. I started to watch it last night and fell asleep. I probably should be watching it now so I can return it and he will get the next movie on his list. Oh well. I also picked up a copy of Love Actually, one of my very favorites, at the library today. Plus the soundtrack. Woo hoo! Did you know that there is a version of The Great Gatsby, starring Paul Rudd? I love him, and I like the book, so I guess I will have to find time to watch that one soon, too.

While at the library, I also picked up 4 books, in addition to the 2 I got the other day. Also, I am reading one of the many I own that I have not yet read. Here is what I will be reading in the near future... some for book clubs, some not:

After You'd Gone
Stumbling on Happiness
The Sparrow
The God of Animals
Call Me By Your Name
The Replacements: All Over But the Shouting
World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War


Not to mention (even though I already mentioned it), there is all the shopping, wrapping, baking, crocheting, cross-stitching, reading, movie-watching, eating, and exercising I have to do.

Oh, and I got a super-cute new haircut. The only person to say they didn't like it was my niece, but only because she really liked to play with my long hair. She did say she likes the color, so I guess we're okay.

Also, as of today (now that I seem to have re-gained my motivation), I have lost 16.8 pounds!!! I don't want to think about how many are left to go.

1 comment:

KarzyBear said...

I want to see a pic of your new hair! I am sure it's quite cute. Did you get it short and colored?