30 January 2008

Someday...

I'll get around to doing all those things I keep putting off... like cleaning my room, getting my oil changed, renewing my passport, printing the pictures I have taken from my trips, updating my mp3 player, etc., etc., etc. Today's not that day.

I did manage to get caught up, or at least close to it, on several things at work. I no longer feel like I am drowning, so that's a good thing. I braved the crazy cold weather (seriously, -14 on my way to work this morning) and went to Trader Joe's on my way home from work. Usually, I get lost every single time I try to go anywhere in Woodbury, but I managed to get there and home with a minimum of difficulty. Yay, me! This is the extent of excitement in my life.

So, here's a little thing about me, which I got in my email earlier this week:

1. What is your occupation? Administrative Assistant II

2. What color are your socks right now? White

3. What are you listening to right now? myself chewing gum

4. What was the last thing that you ate? dinner - hummus, falafel, pita bread, tabbouleh, yogurt, blueberries

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope, but if I ever go on The Amazing Race, I'll learn

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? sky blue

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I don't remember -- someone at work

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course!

9. How old are you today? 32

10. Favorite drink? water, margaritas, turtle lattes

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? baseball

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes

13. Pets? No thanks

15. Last movie you watched? I don't remember -- Knocked Up, maybe?

16. Favorite Day of the year? any day I don't have to go to work or do anything I don't want to do!

17. What do you do to vent anger? vent to whoever is around, I guess

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies, play make-up, and Matchbox cars

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? summer

20. Hugs or kisses? depends

21. Cherry or Blueberry? blueberry

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? whatever. :)

23. Who is most likely to respond? --

24. Who is least likely to respond? --

25. Living arrangements? Hell :)

26. When was the last time you cried? I don't remember

27. What is on the floor of your closet? a bunch of crap

29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? Michelle

30. Favorite smell? Cinnabon

31. What inspires You? I have no idea

32. What are you afraid of? lots of things

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers: I don't really like burgers, but I do like spicy food, and cheese...

34. Favorite car? I don't have one

35. Favorite cat breed? I don't have one

36. Number of keys on your keyrings? too manu

37. How many years at your current job? almost 10

38. What do you want to have come out of 2008? Good Things

39. How many states have you lived in? Minnesota and Michigan

40. How many countries/foreign places have you been to? Canada, France, Switzerland, Spain, Italy and Greece

41. What was your favorite country? Greece



2 comments:

michelle said...

yay! mia posted!

can't wait to see vegas pictures. i know you sent me a picture mail but i don't have internet on my phone and can't access it :(

michelle said...

yay! mia posted!

can't wait to see vegas pictures. i know you sent me a picture mail but i don't have internet on my phone and can't access it :(